United Way Membership Groups
United Way of Central Maryland counts on leaders like you to ensure our work continues. Joining our giving societies provides an opportunity to recognize those who are willing to lead by example and a way for you to make a bigger difference by giving back to our community.
If you haven't already, please consider one of these options:
- Emerging Leaders United (ELU) members are young professionals, ages 40 and under, who give $260 or more annually.
- Leaders United members donate $1,000-$9,999 annually, and include our most engaged philanthropic business and community leaders.
- Women United is a dynamic network of women who are focused on changing the odds for families through networking, advocacy, volunteering and donated $1,000 or more annually. Women United - Tocqueville Society members give $10,000 or more annually.
- Tocqueville Society members contribute $10,000 or more annually to create a brighter future for all of us. These exceptional leaders set the standard and motivate others to give generously as well.
- Legacy Circle members establish a gift to the ensdowment that will impact central Maryland now and in the future. Planned gifts take many forms, including current and deferred gifts that require little or no current cash outlay.